EHC provides a full range of Primary and Family Care including dermatology, orthopedics, gynecology, pediatrics and general preventive care.
Our Primary and Family Care program includes:
- Complete wellness evaluations for all age groups with health risk assessments
- Expertise in evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic physical and mental problems
- Broad array of services including dermatology assessment, minor orthopedic injuries and management, various procedures such as vasectomy, minor gynecologic procedures, reproductive management and pulmonary testing.
- In-Clinic blood draws, EKG’s and X-rays
- Referral to specialists with whom we can coordinate complex medical problems
- Prescriptions filled remotely and instantly, often without an appointment
- Assistance with travel immunizations, specific risks and treatments
- Urgent care during and after hours